Ocean Voyage : Hanga Roa - Talcahuano
* Subject to availability.
- Staterooms & Suites
- LE SOLEAL
- Port of call & excursions
- Important information
- Pre/Post & Overlands
Staterooms & Suites
There are no staterooms available for booking. Please contact our cruise advisors.
Designed in 2013 and loyal to the PONANT spirit, Le Soléal like her sisterships embodies the subtle alliance between luxury, intimacy and wellbeing which is Ponant’s signature. The elegance of her exterior and interior lines and her intimate size (only 132 staterooms and suites)make this a rare and innovative yacht on the cruise market.
With her fluid lines and a modern colour scheme combining natural wood with shades of grey and white, Le Soléal presents references to a nautical theme.
Port of call & excursions
Hanga Roa, Easter IslandEmbarkation 19/10/2016 from 09H00 to 11H00 . Departure 19/10/2016 at 13H00 .
The main town of legendary Easter Island, Hanga Roa is also its only urban area. Bathed by the Pacific Ocean, this picturesque Chilean town is an excellent base for exploring the islandﾒs spectacular treasures, particularly the moai, the famous enigmatic monumental statues. The Polynesian Hanga Roa culture and its traditional houses are a sheer delight. As evening approaches, wend your way to the charming fishing port where, weather permitting, you can admire the captivating light of the setting sun.
20 October 2016▸24 October 2016 – At seaArrival 20/10/2016. Departure 24/10/2016.
During your day at sea, make the most of the many services and activities on board. Treat yourself to a moment of relaxation in the spa or stay in shape in the fitness centre. Depending on the season, let yourself be tempted by the swimming pool or a spot of sunbathing. This day without a port of call will also be an opportunity to enjoy the conferences or shows proposed on board, to do some shopping in the boutique or to meet the PONANT photographers in their dedicated space. As for lovers of the open sea, they will be able to visit the ship’s upper deck to admire the spectacle of the waves and perhaps be lucky enough to observe marine species. A truly enchanted interlude, combining comfort, rest and entertainment.
TalcahuanoDisembarkation 25/10/2016 at 11H00 .
Passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond the completion of your trip. Passport must contain at least two completely clear, blank, unused visa pages for each visa required, not including any amendment pages. Visa pages with stains or ink from other pages in the passport are not usable. Guests who deviate from the scheduled embarkation or disembarkation port should research the foreign entry requirements for the port country. Due to government regulations, regrettably, Ponant will have to deny boarding to any guest who fails to obtain the appropriate travel documentation for this trip.
The information below is current but subject to change at any time without advance notice from government authorities. Please consult your respective government agencies for visa and health information.
To secure the boarding on departure day, we strongly recommend that you spend the night before in the city that your ship leaves from. Similarly, on the day you disembark we advise you just as strongly to reserve a flight that leaves the day after your arrival. Indeed, these “Ocean Voyages” long trips are more than any other type of travel subject to climatic hazards, including winds and currents, which may require anticipating the departure of the ship, and / or delay the arrival of the ship.
Chile: Entry/Exit requirements for Australian and Mexican citizens entering/exiting Chile must have a valid passport and pay a RECIPROCITY TAX that will be issued for a stay of up to 90 days upon payment. Currently, the fee is only charged at the Santiago International Airport. Payment can be made in U.S. currency or by credit card. At time of print, the fees were as follow (subject to change without notice): Australia: US$117 - Mexico: US$23
USA: Should your flight transit via the USA, a visa or ESTA may be required. Please contact USA consulate website for details. Kindly print out a copy of your ESTA and keep it with your passport.
We remind you that all our ships have a doctor on board and medical facilities. However, these cannot, under any circumstances, be compared to any medical structure on land. Given the remote areas in which we will be sailing for a number of days, safety requirements mean that we are obliged to ask each passenger signing up for this program to provide us, no more than 45 days before departure, with a medical certificate from their GP, as well as the completed medical questionnaire received during registration.
- During these voyages, we are offering you an entirely sea-based crossing, there are no ports of call (except possibly for technical reasons), nor any onboard entertainment or speakers, and no transfers provided. Likewise, the catering is less elaborate than for other cruises. Although no entertainment is organized, you are free to discover what life is like aboard our ships by spending time with the crew who will be happy to share their experiences with you.
- To facilitate embarkation, we suggest that you spend the night before departure in the city that your ship leaves from. Similarly, on the day of disembarkation we advise you to reserve a flight that leaves at the end of that day or the day after your arrival.
- All administrative information is given for information only. Regarding health regulations and advice, you need to contact your doctor.
- We remind you that all our ships, with the exception of Le Ponant, have a doctor on board and medical facilities. However, these cannot, under any circumstances, be compared to any medical structure on land. Given the remote areas in which we will be sailing for a number of days, safety requirements mean that we are obliged to ask each passenger signing up for this program to provide us, no more than 45 days before departure, with a medical certificate from their GP, as well as the completed medical questionnaire received during registration.
- These cruises depend on there being a minimum number of passengers. Your voyage will therefore be reconfirmed 45 days prior to your departure at the latest.
Pre/Post & Overlands
16/10/2016 – From Santiago to Easter Island
15/10/2016 – Pre From Santiago to Easter Islande + Flights
** Prices per person, based on double occupancy