Cape Verde and its islands
* Subject to availability.
- Cidade Velha, the historic centre of Ribeira Grande (island of Santiago), listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Discovering the Cape Verde archipelago and the cultural mix that exists there due to Portuguese, African and Mediterranean influences.
- The city of Mindelo and its elegant buildings with British and Portuguese colonial influences.
- The wild west, the small villages and the fishermen in Porto Novo.
- The sugar cane plantations and savannah on Fogo, the volcano island.
- The beautiful fine-sand beaches on Maio and Boa Vista.
Staterooms & Suites
There are no staterooms available for booking. Please contact our cruise advisors.
Mythical destinations and secret ports of call only accessible to small capacity yachts. Ponant’s signature are Frenchstyle cuisine in a welcoming and intimate environment, discreet yet attentive service where no attention to detail is spared, unforgettable moments of relaxation aboard elegant French flag yachts of character. A sophisticated yet friendly atmosphere, in which, emotions, discovery and the quest for authenticity all take priority. Experience cruising in a different way and discover the magic of « Yacht Cruising ».
Given her size, shallow draft and a design that is very open to the sea (large sundeck, outdoor restaurant, easy access to the sea for swimming from her marina), Le Ponant, PONANT’s symbolic flagship gives passengers the feeling they are on a private yacht. The 32 staterooms all have a port hole and are tastefully decorated in a harmony of blues and whites. Two comfortable lounges and two restaurants complete the intimate spaces on this beautiful yacht.
Port of call & excursions
On this cruise, one excursion per day, per port of call and per person is free from the selection of free tours.
Free excursions are available for consultation under "port of call & excursions" tab from January 2018.
For details, please, refer to Particular Terms and Conditions of Sale.