Ocean Voyage : Hanga Roa - Punta Arenas
Staterooms & Suites
Like her sisterships, Le Boréal embodies the subtle alliance between luxury, intimacy and wellbeing which is PONANT’s signature. The elegance of her exterior and interior lines and her intimate size (only 132 staterooms and suites) make this a rare and innovative yacht on the cruise market.
Superior materials, discreet elegance and a tasteful décor reflect a nautical mood subtly revisited. Aboard, soothing neutral grey tones are enlivened by splashes of red, our signature theme linking tradition and innovation to create personal touches in the spirit of a “private yacht”.
Port of call & excursions
Hanga Roa, Easter IslandEmabarkation 09/11/2017 from 06H00 to 8H00 . Departure 09/11/2017 at 10H00 .
The main town of legendary Easter Island, Hanga Roa is also its only urban area. Bathed by the Pacific Ocean, this picturesque Chilean town is an excellent base for exploring the islandﾒs spectacular treasures, particularly the moai, the famous enigmatic monumental statues. The Polynesian Hanga Roa culture and its traditional houses are a sheer delight. As evening approaches, wend your way to the charming fishing port where, weather permitting, you can admire the captivating light of the setting sun.
10 November 2017 - At seaArrival 10/11/2017 at 00H00 . Departure 10/11/2017 at 00H00 .
11 November 2017 - At seaArrival 11/11/2017 at 00H00 . Departure 11/11/2017 at 00H00 .
12 November 2017 - At seaArrival 12/11/2017 at 00H00 . Departure 12/11/2017 at 00H00 .
13 November 2017 - At seaArrival 13/11/2017 at 00H00 . Departure 13/11/2017 at 00H00 .
14 November 2017 - At seaArrival 14/11/2017 at 00H00 . Departure 14/11/2017 at 00H00 .
15 November 2017 - At seaArrival 15/11/2017 at 00H00 . Departure 15/11/2017 at 00H00 .
16 November 2017 - Punta ArenasArrival 16/11/2017 at 20H00 . Departure 16/11/2017 at 00H00 .
Punta ArenasDisembarkation 17/11/2017 at 00H00 .
The information below is current but subject to change at any time without advance notice from government authorities. Please consult your respective government agencies for visa and health information.
Passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond the completion of your trip. Passport must contain at least two completely clear, blank, unused visa pages for each visa required, not including any amendment pages. Visa pages with stains or ink from other pages in the passport are not usable. Guests who deviate from the scheduled embarkation or disembarkation port should research the foreign entry requirements for the port country. Due to government regulations, regrettably, Ponant will have to deny boarding to any guest who fails to obtain the appropriate travel documentation for this trip.
Chile: Entry/Exit requirements for Australian and Mexican citizens entering/exiting Chile must have a valid passport and pay a RECIPROCITY TAX that will be issued for a stay of up to 90 days upon payment. Currently, the fee is only charged at the Santiago International Airport. Payment can be made in U.S. currency or by credit card. At time of print, the fees were as follow (subject to change without notice): Australia: US$117 - Mexico: US$23
We remind you that all our ships, with the exception of Le Ponant, have a doctor on board and medical facilities. However, these cannot, under any circumstances, be compared to any medical structure on land. Given the remote areas in which we will be sailing for a number of days, safety requirements mean that we are obliged to ask each passenger signing up for this program to provide us, no more than 45 days before departure, with a medical certificate from their GP, as well as the completed medical questionnaire received during registration.
- During these voyages, we are offering you an entirely sea-based crossing, there are no ports of call (except possibly for technical reasons), nor any onboard entertainment, and no transfers provided. Likewise, the catering is less elaborate than for other cruises. Although no entertainment is organized, you are free to discover what life is like aboard our ships by spending time with the crew who will be happy to share their experiences with you.
- To facilitate embarkation, we suggest that you spend the night before departure in the city that your ship leaves from. Similarly, on the day of disembarkation we advise you to reserve a flight that leaves at the end of that day or the day after your arrival.
- All administrative information is given for information only. Regarding health regulations and advice, you need to contact your doctor.
- We remind you that all our ships, with the exception of Le Ponant, have a doctor on board and medical facilities. However, these cannot, under any circumstances, be compared to any medical structure on land. Given the remote areas in which we will be sailing for a number of days, safety requirements mean that we are obliged to ask each passenger signing up for this program to provide us, no more than 45 days before departure, with a medical certificate from their GP, as well as the completed medical questionnaire received during registration.
- These cruises depend on there being a minimum number of passengers. Your voyage will therefore be reconfirmed 45 days prior to your departure at the latest.
Ponant also recommends
from 15 April 2017 to 24 April 2017
- Lisbon - Portsmouth
- Ship : LE SOLÉAL